Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Favorite 2013 Making the Connections Blog Posts


After developing an irrational fear of hitting publish at the end of 2012, I challenged myself in 2013 to blog monthly. While I didn’t reach my initial goal of creating a new post every week I did hit publish multiple times a month – averaging about three  on Making the Connections and a few on my Tumblr blog. Working as a professional writer for various businesses over the past four years, it was a refreshing experience to explore personal topics once again and get back to my original passion – telling stories and exploring complex issues through writing.

In celebration of overcoming my fear of hitting publish, below are my favorites from 2013 (self-aggregated).

Enjoy!

2013 Favorites 

No comments:

Post a Comment