Sunday, January 11, 2015

Status Update – 1.11.2015



Sticking to my New Year goal of blogging once a week. In the process of working on a longer more thoughtful post but here’s a quick one for now. Stay tuned for a more detailed post later this week. Below is what I’m up to currently.
I'm...

Reading:
The Power of Habit: Why We Do what We...
Javascript & JQuery Interactive Front-End Development
Age of Ultron

Watching:
Once Upon a time
Archer
How to Get Away with Murder

Dreaming about:
Revisiting Paris
Traveling to New York City to visit the Metropolitan Museum
Strolling the streets of San Francisco

Attending:
Content Strategy & SEO: Together Forever

Experimenting with:
IFTT
sendanywhere
tastemade
Camoji
Canva
Connect

Working on:
Reconnecting with people within my network
Publishing the next version of my website
Working out regularly with Fitocracy
Updating my social media profiles
Developing a normal blogging rhythm
A longer blog post…

[Photo Courtesy of atelier_tee]

No comments:

Post a Comment