Saturday, January 5, 2013

2013 Goals



Admittedly, I am a bit behind in posting these but wanted to share my major goals for 2013. There are two reasons for doing so. First, I’ve found from experience that it’s easy to forget goals when they don’t take physical shape. Secondly, I’m striving to generate more original content in 2013 and this is a step in the right direction. I’m in the process of determining a good home for all of my posts but for now I’m going to make use of Facebook notes.

Below are my major goals for the year:
  • Master four new cocktails
  • Be physically active three times a week
  • Save $10,000 for a major life event
  • Blog once a week
  • Create a personal Website
  • Make more time for family and friends
  • Read a new book once a month
  • Be timely and organized
  • Attend two networking/educational events a month
  • Visit a major U.S. city outside of the Pacific Northwest

No comments:

Post a Comment